LET'S WORK TOGETHER TO GET
YOU YOUR DREAM JOBs
Your future at The Family Security Plan® is important to us. Interviews can be nerve-racking; we get it, which is why we want to offer support! Our helpful resources can make the process smooth for you so you can and the job you want!
MEET OUR TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALISTS
Our Talent Acquisition Specialists want to connect with you to discuss exciting opportunities that are available to you! They’ll help you get a feel for The Family Security Plan®’s unique culture, where people are our first priority, and they will help you find the best fit for your skill set. They will also help you to self-discover if the opportunity is NOT the right fit for you. Connect with our hiring professionals today!
Jen Senior Recruiter
Apply to a job and submit your resume
1st interview with Talent Acquisition Specialist
Conditional offer. Set start date and onboarding schedule
2 business weeks from step 1 to step 6
- Refine your selling message (a brief description of what you are looking for and what you offer)
- Position the most relevant points first, where they are most likely to be read
- Call attention to your achievements by including results and supporting data
- Your main selling points should be clear and easy to review
- Update your resume frequently to ensure your most recent accomplishments are captured
Want to get to know us better?
Are you interested on how to build your career at PFP?
Download our informational brochure.
The Future of Your career begins at
View All Jobs
the family security plan®
Join Our Talent Network
Stay connected with The Family Security Plan® and receive alerts with new job opportunities and news relative to your interests.sign up now